Friday, December 20, 2013

TGN is back with another heaping helping of awesome! : Leviathan Mortis build diary (part 2 of 2)

Polar Bear over at TGN/CMON just posted up his build diary with loads of pics, build notes and a great video showing the movement range of the Mortis as well as a little bit of Christmas cheer, in the form of lights! He had some very kind things to say about the kit and some very informative notes on his build.  

You can find the build diary and video HERE

 

“DreamForge-Games is still a growing company, and if they keep making kits like this, they’re going to be a force to be reckoned with in the very near future. Putting together a Leviathan Crusader earlier this year left me with a feeling of being on top of the world. I felt like a spaceship was going to land and tell me I was The Last Starfighter. But I knew another challenge would come calling: The Leviathan Mortis. The yin to the Crusader’s yang… or is it hang to the Crusader’s yin? … Anyway, I knew it was coming and I was ready. But an extra challenge was thrown at me along the way. Would I survive? Would my sanity remain… intact isn’t the right word since I’m not totally here to begin with, but… now I’m rambling. Read-on and check out the assembly photos as I put my new Leviathan Mortis (named Monday, as he is the sworn enemy of Friday, the name of my Crusader) together.
 
Lots more to read and see, well worth the visit. 
 

If you have not seen it yet, you can find the video HERE

Thank you Polar Bear-TGN and CMON for the very kind review!

It may be worth mentioning that DFG is not affiliated with TGN or CMON but I am a huge fan of theirs and Polar Bear does loves the walkers ;)









 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment