Friday, October 29, 2010

Wishing you a Happy Samhain "End of Summer"

Samhain or (sa:win) is an old Gaelic festival to celebrate the end of summer, now known as Halloween.

As a child this was my favorite holiday, I just loved making a costume and heading out for my yearly sugar rush. Now I head out with my niece and nephews and enjoy their expressions.

Leviathan update:
We are close to production! I am working on the last of the weapon arms... After that I need to make masters of all the molds and then complete the instructions and box art. best guess of release date stands mid to late November.

Why has it taken so long? I think we will top out at 30 to 32 molds, using about seven to seven and a half gallons of mold rubber.

It has been a LOT of work and I'm looking forward to moving on to the next set of Leviathan in the series.

Thought I would share some AMAZING pumpkin carving!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad to hear that it's so close to completion... Can we get an idea on a price? Christmas is afterall right around the corner :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben, I hope to nail that down soon... I need to see how much resin is used with each kit and how long it takes to cast each kit before I can lock in a price.

    ReplyDelete