Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Casting has started!

I will have two and possibly three Leviathan Mortis available by the 31st.

When they are packed and ready to go I will make an announcement here. I may list one of them on eBay in auction format, to allow those who may have missed the chance at the first run to purchase a kit if they feel they cannot wait until the production rate is up.

The first few models will be a Limited Release Edition, and will include the Crusader Head and a right hand Vulkan Cannon in addition to the normal Mortis head, Scythe and Claw.

The limited Edition Mortis will only be available for a short time, likely five kits. After that the Vulkan and Crusader head will be available separately.

Total Package Value: $400.00  ($350.00 Mortis/ $45.00 Vulkan/ $5.00 Crusader head)
Limited Edition Price: $375.00



Production will be rather spotty; I need to cast up two for Pat over at Senji Studios, a Mortis and when the molds are done, a Crusader, to take care of a trade for the wonderful buildings he made. Possibly two more for other obligations, and then start work on the Crusader molds for it's release.

I'm still in talks with a couple of production shops for contract casting and I will need to make production molds.... In short, there is much still to be done and casting needs to be juggled between tasks.

6 comments:

  1. Hello,
    congratulations for this great work.
    You have a Mail ;-)
    THX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pour faster!

    http://www.jepsculpture.com/art/ben-casting.jpg

    heh.

    Best,
    JBR

    ReplyDelete
  3. What will be the best way to order it. I am very interested. Your work is absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello i'm belgian and i love this piece of art!!

    I would like to know if i order one if you can send it to Belgium?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gueric:

    Yes, anywhere in the world... I shipped my first one off to Germany

    ReplyDelete