Thursday, May 24, 2018

Good people doing cool things…


Just read an email from one of the original DFG Kickstarter backers, James.

James helped me out quite a bit in my KS giving feedback, making videos and just chatting about the Kickstarter, the industry and life in general. James is good people and I am more than happy to help any way I can.

James started up his own company and miniatures line. Reclusive Phoenix, is running a kickstarter (Slumbering Oblivion: Cthulhuinspired game miniatures







The minis look great! If you like Cthulhu or creature minis to use in other games, please go give it a look, if you are short on funds now or it’s not your cup of tea, you can still help by spreading the news.

I don’t know about you, but I am really loving that Murguba :P

No comments:

Post a Comment