Monday, February 4, 2013

Pre-Orders for the Crusader and Eisenkern troopers

Some stores have opened up pre-orders for the new release kits!

Some retailers that have offered pre-orders at significant discounts from MSRP.

USA
Cool Mini or Not
Bell of Lost Souls Market
Spiky Bits
The Warstore
Front Line Gaming
Paizo
The Combat Company
Michigan Toy Company

Germany
Fantasylanden
Radaddel
Tabletop online shop

Russia
Sky shop Лавочка Ская

UK
Caliver Books
North Star

Taiwan
Mini Shoppa

Spain
Goblintrader
Uimera
E-Minis

Not me... I have not had time to update my website, in fact I am looking at new cart software to better manage the back end.



If you are a retailer that will be carrying our line, please feel free to send me an email with your website or physical address and I will add you to my list of retailers and distributors so that my customers know where to find our kits.

I would love to help out the FLGS with a bit of free advertising.

Very exciting to see all this come together! Thank you all for the support.

3 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how cool it must be to see your stuff 'out in the wild' now :) Big congratulations on the hard work paying off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to see the emergence of your international business empire! Sweet!

    Best,
    JBR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys ;) A new experience thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete